Achievements by Amity CSE Department
Amity ACM Student Chapter members selected for Student Exchange Program to various distinguished universities
- Mr. Hareesh Pillai, did his summer internship from NTHU, Taiwan during May-June, 2014.
- 8 students were admitted to pursue Senior Design Course at Purdue University, Calumet, USA from January 2014 to May 2014.
- 20 students of VII semester worked on Amity University and Drexel University Indo-US Global Class Room Project from Jan to May, 2014.
- 2 members: Ms Deeksha Juneja and Asim Verma have gone for semester exchange programme to IOWA State University, USA during Aug-Dec, 2014.
- 4 students of have gone to Purdue, Calumet for Major Project during Jan-May, 2015.
- 2 students of M. Tech (CSE) have gone to York University for their Dissertation from Mar-May, 2015.
- Hareesh Pillai of M. Tech (CSE) has gone to NTHU, Taiwan for his M.Tech Dissertation from Feb-June 2015.
- 2 members of AASC completed their summer internship from University of Massachusetts, US from May-June, 2014.
- Siddhant Sirohi, member of AASC, completed his summer internship from Arizona State University from June-July, 2014.
- Mr. Archit Sharma of B.Tech(CSE) got summer internship in CERN Open Lab, Switzerland with stipend of Rs. 3,08,500/- only student selected from INDIA.
Awards and achievements won by members of Amity ACM Student Chapter
- Hareesh Pillai was awarded as Global Engineer Leadership Award 2014 by Government of Taiwan GEL 2014 and offered admission to fully funded 2014 Summer Research Program at National Tsing Hua University, College of Engineering.
- Spring Term Research Admission 2015, Government of Taiwan Offered admission to fully funded spring 2015 research program to continue Hareesh Pillai’s Mtech Thesis work at NTHU lab’s.
- Ms. Mansha Imtiyaz has won IET India Scholarship 2014 of Rs. 75,000/- in the IET National Round held in Bangalore.
- Mr. Anshul Sharma, Mr. Dhruv Pathak, Ms. Umang Garg and Ms. Sukriti Sharma brought great pride and laurels to the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, ASET by winning a competition at IIT Kanpur’s Technical and Entrepreneurial Fest, Techkriti.